Antonio Vivaldistraat 66
1083 HP Amsterdam
P.O. Box 7919
1008 AC Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20 330 5958
Our reception is located on the 3rd floor of the Vivaldi building. Visitors can check in at the intercom at the entrance or at the barrier.
Flight Forum 40
5657 DB Eindhoven
Contact: mr. Martin Poelman
Tel: +31 (0)40 798 3061
Dutch Chamber of Commerce no: 34387389
Directions to the Amsterdam office from the Eastern ring road
- From the Eastern ring road around Amsterdam take exit S109.
- At the end of the exit, turn left onto the Europaboulevard in the direction of Buitenveldert.
- After 350 meters turn right onto the Boelelaan.
- Take the second exit to the right.
- You can park in the parking lot in front of the Vivaldi Building.
Wintertaling is easily accessible by public transport. The nearest station is Amsterdam RAI. From the station, walk in the opposite direction to the RAI; just after the ‘turnaround’ for the trams, turn right over a small bridge. Walk straight ahead and after a few minutes you will see the location on your left (opposite Spaces).
There are two parking garages: Q-Park Ravel and Eurocenter.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the contact form below.