To strengthen our Corporate M&A team and our Construction & Real Estate Law team, we are looking for an interested bachelor or master student who, as a working student, would like to take a look behind the scenes at 1 of these 2 sections.
As a working student you will have the opportunity to put the theory into practice and you will watch with the lawyers at Wintertaling. Your work will be diverse. This includes assisting in drafting agreements, advice and procedural documents. You also investigate various legal issues and contribute to informing lawyers about recent developments in the field of real estate or corporate M&A.
- You are in the final phase of your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Dutch law;
- Available at least 2 days a week;
- Command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
Who are we?
Wintertaling has been in existence for more than 10 years and offers support in the field of Corporate M&A, Construction Law and Real Estate Law. The team of 15 people consists of a mix of lawyers, legal assistants and support staff. Wintertaling distinguishes itself from other law firms because of the open and informal corporate culture.
What’s in it for you?
- An educational part-time job at a pleasant law firm;
- Competitive salary;
- Pleasant colleagues and an informal working atmosphere;
- Good coffee, fresh fruit and joint lunch!
Got excited? send your letter of application / motivation and CV to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Sarina Langenberg, interim Operational/HR manager, on phone number 020-2299209.